Asylum Review

Since summer is coming soon I thought I would review the book Asylum because the story takes place in the summer. Madeleine Roux made such a good book and I love the series so go give her some love and read the book. As always you know what I do with these reviews so lets begin. Asylum is about a guy named Dan who attends to New Hampshire college prep summer program. That's where he meets his friends Abby and Jordan. They instantly become drawn into the past mysteries of their dorm 'The Brookline Dorm' which used to be an psychiatric hospital. As they discover more about the past especially for Dan a kid was killed by a serial killer called 'The Sculptor'.  So now they have to try and stop this killer and reveal more secrets about the place. So now that I gave you a description of the book here's what I thought about the book.


Image result for asylum book
image: https://images.app.goo.gl/8gdAH7PH2jzCz8wb8

I really liked this book so much because this book has to make you think and makes you feel uneasy at some really creepy parts. Also I love how they even put some pictures in the book because that way you get to see what the characters see and get a vibe on how this isn't supposed to make you feel pleasant. Another thing is that the characters fit well with the story and it makes the book feel so real. Overall I think everyone who loves horror should read this book but what do you guys think. Would you read it or would you tell someone else to read it? Please let me know because I like your guys opinions. My next blog I will talk about the new Chucky movie and what I think about it. Please have a good day everyone!



Comments

Popular Posts