Chucky V.S Leprechaun

Hello everyone! I hope you like the movies Chucky and Leprechaun because that's what we are gonna talk about. Personally I love these movies and they deserve the love. As always I'm gonna tell you what the movies are about and what my opinions are. Also I want you guys to tell me what your opinions are as well. So with all that lets start. Chucky is about a serial killer called Charles Lee Ray who transfers his soul into a "Good Guy" doll and the doll is called Chucky. The mother in this movie called Karen Barclay gives the doll to his Andy as a gift. "Chucky" then tries to transfer his soul into Andy's body. Honestly I have to say that while the first two movies were scary and had a great storyline while the others were just I don't know not enjoyable. They honestly should've done better from Child's Play 3 through Seed Of Chucky. The last two were great with horror and makes the doll even creepy. Now as for the humor I think it works for all of the movies even though the jokes go too far. For the kills I think they are great and sometimes creative. Now it's time to talk about Leprechaun.



Image result for Chucky

Image: https://images.app.goo.gl/Mdnp3JcXNnWA1BtX8

Leprechaun is about a Leprechaun that kills people if they touch and steal his good. So it was a bad  idea when Dan O' Grady grabbed his gold. Dan locks the Leprechaun up in a crate for 10 years. Then J.D Redding and his daughter Tory rent the house for the summer. Their new neighbors came to help them move in when one of them let the Leprechaun out. Now that the Leprechaun got out he goes on a killing spree to get his gold back. I have to say that the Leprechaun itslef is mean and is sometimes funny but never really. The kills are to say the least creative and interesting. The characters were just what you typically what you see but the acting in some of them are awful. Even with all that said The Leprechaun Returns was really good and a little different but it was good. The actor for Leprechaun is different but he did a great job.

Image result for leprechaun movie

Image: https://images.app.goo.gl/nXoi5NYxdznfiEtp9


So after sharing my opinion what do you guys think. But if you haven't watched these movies yet then which one would you watch and let me know why. I hope you guys have a good day!

Comments

Popular Posts