Carrie Review

   Does everyone know the book or movie called Carrie? If you don't then it's alright because I'm  here to tell you! Carrie is about this girl called Carrie White and she is always getting bullied and she doesn't have any friends. She discovers that she has telekinetic powers and uses them to get revenge on the people who hurt her.   The book was written by Stephen King and I have to say I really liked the book because you get to read different peoples perspective. Also I like how the horror doesn't show until it's in the middle and towards the end of the book. And the horror even started to happen when everyone was at prom! That's scary to think that something bad could happen when your trying to have fun. 











Another thing I can say what I like about this book is that the character is very relatable. Besides the fact that she has telekinetic powers and that she kills people she is shy. She also gets bullied and doesn't have friends which I can say that this is how it is for some people. Also it really fits for the story because your supposed to feel bad for this character until she becomes the bad person herself.    Especially since this is horror just having that twist towards the end made it great. Now as for the movies I've never watched them but I watched the trailers and it looks good. Even though they might have changed some things I have faith in the movies.   














So that is my review on Carrie I hope you guys enjoyed this. Please let me know if you ever read the book or watched the movie and what you thought of it. Or if you didn't read/watch it before then would you consider reading or watching it. And for my next blog I'm gonna write Chucky V.S Leprechaun. Have a good day everyone!
Image result for carrie movie    Image result for carrie movie 2002    Related image
1976                              2002                               2013

Images: https://images.app.goo.gl/aJBVBRTcwp2WJrFY7 ,  https://images.app.goo.gl/NxhxXVKw5jrameck9 ,   https://images.app.goo.gl/GXK3PPxNKTLhy3X67


Comments

jade said…
Very interesting post! I watched the original Carrie film with my parents, but I never read the book, so I'll have to check it out one day! Nice job, great post.

Popular Posts