Evil Dead

Have you guys ever watch Evil Dead? If you haven't then I think you guys should because it's got everything in a horror film that you want even though it was made in 1981. With the gore, the camera movements, story line and the handsome main character Ashley (Ash) Williams who is played by Bruise Campbell. And this movie even has more movies and TV show which I love. The story is about these group of people who go to a cabin in the woods for a fun night away. There they find an old book called the Necronomicon. When they read the text aloud they reawakens the evil dead. Then Ash has to see his friends get possessed and die by the thing. Personally I truly love the first evil dead and the second evil dead because the scares are there and they made the second evil dead a little funny in some parts which the stunts were done by Bruise Campbell himself. Wanna know something cool? Well apparently the first evil dead they had a low budget and the actors did their own stunts and would get hurt a lot. And they even did CGI for some scenes like omg it looks so cool.

Image result for evil dead

image link-  https://goo.gl/images/9ddJwp

My personal favorite is when the character Ash does his like how do you say pick up lines and I guess you could say one liners. Honestly the thing I love as well is how the characters are likable and enjoyable. If you guys decide to watch this movie please let me know what you think about it because I love your guys pinions. And let me know what you guys want me to talk about and I'll write a blog about it. Please stay amazing and I'll be back soon. 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Interesting post ! I haven't seen the first Evil Dead movie, but I did watch the second one with my dad. I'll have to watch the first one and get back to you with my thoughts on it. Nice post !
Unknown said…
horror things are not really my style, but this movie sounded interesting. Nice post!

Popular Posts