Holiday horror choices

The holidays is coming up and I thought I would make a list on what horror film you should watch. Now I know some people don't like watching horror films on a holiday but I think if you love horror then you should watch some. There is a lot of Christmas films and at least one New years film. I could honestly say some of them are really well made and the story lines are great. Here's the list that I think I should mention and I'll tell you why I did.

1. Krampus
2. Jack Frost 1 and 2
3.  Black Christmas original and remake
4. New years Evil
5. Silent Night, Deadly Night 1-5
6. A Christmas Horror Story
7. Santa's Slay
8. Red Christmas
9. Silent Night
10. Elves
Image result for krampus movie

Now the reason why I mentioned these movies is because I think some of them are good with the deaths and some of them are just hilarious.  Like for example Silent Night when the killer (Billy Chapman) was killing his victims he kept saying naughty to them because they did something bad apparently. In Krampus when the um elves captured Aunt Dorothy it makes a really wacky noise that makes it not scary. In Black the Christmas from the original the voices in the phone calls is hilarious like I was laughing for two minutes. Even Jack frost the killer looks so weird you can actually see that it's a person in a costume. The CGI is not that great but since it's made from the 1997 and 2000 it's not that big of a deal just wish it could be better. If you ever have watched these movies or if you decided to watch these films let me know what you thought of them. Alright guys hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year and I'll see you guys soon! Bye!





Comments

Popular Posts